Tweets you care about.
Directly to your inbox.
Stay up to date with tweets that matter most to you.
How it works?
Enter a Twitter Search query and we'll frequently look for new tweets matching your query and notify you by email.
If you're unfamiliar with Twitter query language, you can get some inspiration from examples below or check out cheatsheet on all possible options.
No Spam. Guaranteed. We'll only email you if we find new tweets. You can unsubscribe at any time.
Building Twitter queries can be a bit confusing at start. You can check out the Twitter's official documentation and the examples below to help you get started.
Looking for some inspiration? You can mix and match to compose your own.
- Tweets with the word `microsoft`
- Tweets from the New York Times.
- microsoft OR apple
- Tweets with the word `microsoft` or `apple`. Note that `OR` must be capitalized.
- "I like windows"
- Text in quotes will find match tweets containing exactly `I like windows`.
- Same as the previous one, but excludes retweets and tweets with links